Mentora College is seeking qualified, experienced, and motivated ESL instructors for our intensive English language courses.
Part-time ESL instructors for our intensive English programs:
Morning: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Evening: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should:
- Assess students’ interests, needs, and learning styles for improved classroom learning
- Follow course syllabi and providing support to curriculum with communicative language activities and authentic language use
- Demonstrate knowledge of English language teaching and methodology
- Provide clear ESL language instruction to students in a post-secondary language institution
- Have excellent organization and planning skills
- Display a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be energetic and passionate about teaching and working with other cultures
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ESL, TESOL, TESL, Applied Linguistics or related Education degree
A Bachelor’s degree, CELTA/TEFL certificate, and 1 year supervised teaching experience
Native English Proficiency
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates who meet all of the stipulated requirements will be contacted.