Mentora College is seeking qualified, experienced, and motivated ESL instructors for our intensive English language courses.
Mentora College, located in Washington, D.C., is committed to the highest standards of ESL academic excellence. We dedicate ourselves to sustaining an institute in which the faculty, staff, and students develop the knowledge and skills necessary for lifelong learning and leadership in our global society.
Part-time ESL instructors for our intensive English program beginning
Morning: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Part time evening instructor for our evening course beginning immediately
Evening: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should:
- Assess students’ interests, needs, and learning styles for improved classroom learning
- Follow course syllabi and providing support to curriculum with communicative language activities and authentic language use
- Demonstrate knowledge of English language teaching and methodology
- Provide clear ESL language instruction to students in a post-secondary language institution
- Have excellent organization and planning skills
- Display a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be energetic and passionate about teaching and working with other cultures
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ESL, TESOL, TESL, Applied Linguistics or related Education degree
A Bachelor’s degree, CELTA/TEFL certificate, and 1 year supervised teaching experience
Native English Proficiency
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the Hiring Manager at email@example.com. Only qualified candidates who meet all of the stipulated requirements will be contacted.